Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tyler


Tyler cracks me up- daily.  I need a blog just to record the funny things he says.  For instance he was at the dentist in May getting a little filling.  He was sitting in the chair with the "laughing gas" on when he asked the dental assistant if the laughing gas was on.  She assured him that it was and he said "Then why aren't I laughing?" He was totally serious.



Tonight I bought him some new shoes.  He has been asking me all day to get him some new shoes (his are wearing out) and he specifically asked for green.  I happened to find a pair of green and black shoes and you would have thought I bought him a new bike- he loved them!  He is easy to please and has an innocence about him that is very indearing.  Love that boy!

No comments: