Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sunbeam?





When I was in the Primary Presidency every new year we had one- a sweet new Sunbeam who caused the Sunbeam teacher to cringe. This cute little child would run around the Primary room, lay on the floor, try and make a break for the door, talk, cry, and be generally as irreverent as possible. I'm afraid this year's naughty Sunbeam is our daughter- good thing she is cute! If you are looking for me tomorrow during Gospel Doctrine I will probably be in the Primary room.

3 comments:

Jan said...

I love the 'naughty Sunbeam' designation! I usually dread the new Sunbeams coming in but this year's groups have been wonderful.

I'm laughing at the thought of you being the naughty Sunbeam's mama.

Brian (Gus) and Kathy (Kat) said...

I am laughing out loud at the vision of your daughter doing this. In my experience, the cuteness helps A LOT! Thanks for the smile!

Stina said...

She is so funny. I haven't been in opening exercises the past two weeks (Austin keeps falling asleep in Sacrament)...but I'll be excited to see what she's up to next time I'm in there!