Sunday, September 9, 2012

Meanderings

Things to remember from this weekend:

*Tyler said the prayer over our hamburger dinner last night.  He was distressed that there were no hot dogs at our little BBQ and he included in his prayer a plea for hot dogs at the next one.  He always says the most sincere prayers.

*Lyla used the spray sunscreen to spray down the bathroom counter- leaving a sticky, waterproof film.

*Daniel was amazing at his rock band concert last night.  He practiced really hard and it paid off- I was an impressed and proud momma.

*Delightful dinner with our friends the Grahams tonight.  We are blessed.

*Jared is out of town so no one will make me go to bed....should I read or waste time on pinterest? Read.

*Janae had a soccer game on Friday- she played awesome and scored a goal on a penalty kick.  She is the team penalty kicker- so far she is 2 for 2.  I love watching her play.

*Sacrament meeting went 15 minutes over today- Lyla was wiggly and 15 extra minutes about killed us off!

*I was in Macey's the other day with no children and realized that in a few years when everyone is in school full time I will most likely always shop by myself. It made me a little sad.

* School PTA carnival tomorrow and there is a 80% chance of rain...what will we do?

3 comments:

Jan said...

Loved reading these musings. Love hearing your mama comments!!

Brian (Gus) and Kathy (Kat) said...

Life is crazy, but it sounds like fun!

Brian (Gus) and Kathy (Kat) said...

Life is crazy, but it sounds like fun!