I've been getting weird random comments and I'm thinking about taking this poor, never updated, and rarely read blog private. Anyone out there still reading?
Did I comment already? It has been a really long day, and I don't remember if I did or not. I love reading your blog and completely understand going private. Make sure to send me an invite! :-)
9 comments:
I read, and I totally understand the need for privacy. Please make sure to include me. :-)
I do, I do!
Me!
Did I comment already? It has been a really long day, and I don't remember if I did or not. I love reading your blog and completely understand going private. Make sure to send me an invite! :-)
Of course!
I still read it when u update if you go private invite me please. msramsay@yahoo.com
I am! :)
Still checking! :)
I like to read every once in a while. I never seem to make it to mine anymore, though...
Post a Comment