Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Four part two

Katie was SO excited for her birthday! She reminded me daily for weeks that her birthday was on Oct. 29th and that she would be 4. It was a fun day packed with parties, friends and fun. I think she had a great day!












Please do not look too closely at the "doll cake". Her skirt is a little square but Katie loved her...we should have named her but I guess she was eaten too fast. I also made her little felt crown- it turned out cute and reminded us all day that she was indeed 4.


Katie's play group had a Halloween party the morning of her birthday and she wanted to stay a fairy Princess for her party. I couldn't argue with that face! Isn't she beautiful???

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What a fun day...I love the felt crown..what a good mom you are :)