
Katie turns four tomorrow and as cliche as it sounds I can't believe it! She is truly my ray of sunshine. Katie has one of the easiest dispositions of any kid I have ever been around- she does have her moments but they are usually small and easily solved. She is a great big sister to Lyla. I don't think she has even a jealous twinge toward her baby sister. She loves to play and sing to her. Sometimes I find her in Lyla's crib after they wake up in the morning just giving Lyla loves and singing. So sweet. She is a people person and loves to play with her friends and TALK. A ride in the car includes non-stop talking from my back seat passenger with many of the sentences ending with "right, mama?" as soon as I agree on the narative goes. I will miss when she grows up and stops asking for "shiny cherrios" (honeynut) and calling McDonalds "old McDonalds farm". It's amazing to think that four years ago I didn't even know this little person-what a blessing.
1 comment:
Katie's smile makes her look like a ray of sunshine! She's just like you.
Post a Comment