http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2767052.The_Hunger_Games">The Hunger Games by http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/153394.Suzanne_Collins">Suzanne Collinshttp://www.goodreads.com/review/show/51109242">
My
review rating: 5 of 5 starsI couldn't put down "The Hunger Games" and I can't wait for the sequel in September. Fascinating look at human nature, survival and a futuristic world.
http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/907947-melissa">View all my reviews.
8 comments:
You have such good taste in books, I'll definitely have to read this one since you recommended it!
I am going to have to read this. I have heard it is so good from several people!
Melissa,
I loved it too! I can't believe that I actually read something before you ;) Only because Jenn had talked about how great it was on her blog...
Amen! I read this in a matter of hours in one sitting because I really couldn't put it down. I'm feeling anguished over the long wait until September, and I do hope someone makes a movie, because doesn't it just seem meant for it?
Yes- a movie would be excellent!
Agreed, I loved it! I'm also excited for the sequel. I heard somewhere that they are making it into a movie - sometime in 2010?
I want to read this book - on my short list. But mostly I'm here to ask that you PLEASE quit, you know, mothering or whatever it is you're doing and BLOG again?! :)
I agree with Aryn...well, not about the quiting mothering thing, but definitely about the blogging again! :-)
Post a Comment