Did you miss me? Anyone still out there? We were without a computer for about a week and then I just couldn't get back to blogging.
I just learned that Meridith Murray a girl I went to high school with recently died. She was someone I knew through most of elementary, jr. high and high school and although we weren't close friends I'm saddened by her death. She apparently had a great career in Hollywood doing costumes for movies- the latest being the movie "He's Just Not that into You." My mom told me the paper said Meridith lost her mother to cancer just a few weeks prior to her death. I'm sad for her dad Mr. Murray. He taught first grade at our elementary school for years and years and although I never had him most of my siblings did and he was always a jolly fellow. Losing a wife and daughter in a matter of weeks is a lot of sorrow for one man.
I have more to write but the baby is screaming.....more later.
3 comments:
Ack!! We loved Mr. Murray and family -- I want to hear the whole story on this one. Fill me in when you get the time, will you?
I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I'm lucky--I've never had anyone in my family pass on. It seems like it strikes some family more than others. My biggest hope is to outlive my children.
Welcome back!
I just heard about Meredith as well. My sister called and told me about it. So sad! Christina called while I was talking to my sister, and so I told her as well. (Not sure if you knew, but Christina and Meredith lived across the street from each other their whole lives).
My sister forwared me that article about how her dad donated all her costumes to Doherty Drama. That is a nice tribute to her.
Post a Comment