Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Random

I feeling a lack of inspiration so I thought I would just do some bullet points:

**I am officially tired of being pregnant. Three weeks until my due date and it's getting hard to walk and breath. Time to come out little one.

**Today is Katie's birthday and I can't believe she is three! Except I can, because she is getting feisty. Mind you she's not bad and is generally a sweet little girl but there is definitely a shift in behavior. This new attitude is right on time for a new baby!

**Since it's Katie's birthday and birthday's mean presents and wrapping I had to do my usual search for scotch tape. No matter how much tape I buy it is never there when I need it. NEVER. Where does it go?

**Since I'm on Katie she did her first large wall art yesterday in the boys room. Her tool of choice was crayon and I'm thankful once again for the Magic Eraser. That little sponge is amazing.

**I can't wait for this election to be over- please no more about either candidate- I've had enough.

**We are going to the pumpkin patch this afternoon with the scouts- should be fun! All my kids are coming because I don't want to make 2 trips to the patch.

1 comment:

Brian (Gus) and Kathy (Kat) said...

I, too, am ready for the election to be over. I have been a little *(okay, a lot)more reserved on my political views this season, but I am ready for the whole thing to be over and done!
Also, I am continually impressed that you are on pregnancy #5! I have great pregnancies, but still cannot imagine FIVE! You, my dear, are a ROCKSTAR!